Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Mise à jour: when your wardrobe needs an update
- Alp ICT Lift Venture Night: and the winner is… Faceshift
- Fifty Shades of Grey: a word-of-mouth propelled internet success story
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
Pimp it out with the mood ring!
When you’re buying a ring, you want to make sure it’s custom-made and that it’s the right size! I often have trouble finding the right fit, which is why I was particularly pleased when I received my envelope from cbijoux. In fact, being a coolbrander for coolbrands, I count myself as extremely fortunate to have discovered the mood ring.
Before I even received my ring, they sent me a size-measurement kit. All you do is put the band on your finger and adjust it to fit. But a system that gives you your own custom-made ring is just the start!
I’m looking closely at the website and I’m amazed at the huge choice of rings on offer. I especially like the precious wood add-ons. As a ring, it maybe needs a bit more care than other rings, but there are several different categories and various models that cater to custom needs.
So, I’ve taken my measurement, I’ve sent off the reply envelope and I now await my ring with baited breath! Watch this space…
Sebastian Oreiro, coolbrander for coolbrands.ch